The Dodge/Chrysler Summit comes with a durable, fold-out ramp that offers reliable deployment and high side rails for easy navigation up and down the ramp. This wheelchair conversion provides accommodations for both manual and power chair users at the most affordable price. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- A full-powered mobility van for a lower price
- Easier ramp navigation with 2″-high side rails
- High ground clearance to reduce scraping
All VMI Summit conversions come with a durable, easy-to-use fold-out ramp that can accommodate manual and power chair users who prefer higher side rails. The fold-out ramp sits inside the vehicle cabin and extends outward when deployed.
Our Dodge/Chrysler Summit offers an obstacle-free front row for more wheelchair maneuverability. Both front-row seats can be removed to accommodate wide power chairs and provide multiple seating options.
Our Dodge/Chrysler Summit provides enough door height to accommodate manual wheelchairs and small-to-medium power chairs. Once inside the van, the dropped floor gives wheelchair users a clear line of sight.
Comfort & Style
Our Dodge/Chrysler Summit offers a clean, uncluttered interior. Enjoy a quiet, comfortable ride with noise-reduction engineering.
Our Dodge/Chrysler Summit mobility minivans come with additional features for extra durability and ease of use. For example, the VMI Summit reduces the likelihood of under-vehicle damage by providing up to 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance over other mobility vans.
Options for the Summit:
Unique, rubberized, non-slip flooring that provides excellent traction for wheelchairs and reduces road noise.
Standard on Toyota only
Steps added below the front doors to facilitate safer and easier entry and exit at those seating positions.
- Wheelbase: 121 inches
- Overall Length: 201 inches
- Overall Height: 73
- Overall Width: 77 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 11 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 5.5 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.5 inches
- Door Opening Height: 54.3 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.8 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 50.3 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 28.88 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 600 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): 9.7 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 86 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 58.25 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 60 inches
- Floor Width at Front Doors: 61 inches
- Interior Height at Center Position: 57.63 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 58 inches (w/o sunroof)
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 58 inches (w/o sunroof)
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 11.5 cubic feet