The Toyota Sienna Northstar E360 is the ultimate solution for caregivers of power wheelchair users. The Northstar E360 combines VMI’s one-of-a-kind, manual in-floor ramp with industry-best interior space and legendary Toyota reliability to deliver unbeatable value for caregivers. It includes a manual in-floor side entry ramp, maximum door height to accommodate wheelchairs of all sizes, and an obstruction-free interior. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- 12″longer floor allows for interior maneuverability
- Manual, in-floor, slide out ramp
- Side-entry benefits at the most economical price
- Industry- best headroom
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar E360 is the paramount wheelchair van conversion for caregivers, offering an incredibly-simplified, manual, in-floor ramp and flexible seating, which allows caregivers to sit next to the wheelchair user. Like VMI’s full-power Access360 conversions, the Northstar E360 offers more interior space and headroom than any other caregiver-centric wheelchair-accessible vehicle, making it ideal for large wheelchair maneuverability.
VMI’s patent-pending Northstar E360 conversion comes with an easy-to-use, manual in-floor ramp that requires no bending or lifting and little to no maintenance. The ramp is stowed under the floor, creating more interior room, a quieter ride and less dirt and debris in the interior.
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar E360 offers more interior space for a greater range of movement. With a floor 12 inches longer than any Toyota conversion on the market, the Northstar E360 allows complete rotation for almost any wheelchair without scraping or scratching interior panels
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar E360 offers industry-leading door and interior height to accommodate wheelchairs of nearly any size. With more headroom than other mobility vans, the Northstar E360 conversion ensures caregivers and their loved ones can enter and exit their vehicle with absolute ease.
Comfort & Style
Transport never felt so good. Our Toyota Northstar E360 offers a pristine interior and pleasant ride for all of your passengers. The VMI design seamlessly integrates the interior and exterior conversion with the factory vehicle, increasing functionality and form.
Our Northstar E360 wheelchair-accessible minivans have been designed for maximum durability and functionality. Every feature promotes ease of use and vehicle longevity at an economical price.
Options for the Northstar E360:
Single flip-up mid-row seat matches OEM interior and provides multiple seating options.
Unique, rubberized, non-slip flooring that provides excellent traction for wheelchairs and reduces road noise.
Standard on Toyota only
Steps added below the front doors to facilitate safer and easier entry and exit at those seating positions.
- Wheelbase: 119.3 inches
- Overall Length: 200.2 inches
- Overall Height: 77.6 inches
- Overall Width: 78.1 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 14.875 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 6.2 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.6 inches
- Door Opening Height: 57 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.5 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 59.4 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 800 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): N/A
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel off (curb weight): 12 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 95 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 65.5 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 61.5 inches
- Floor Width Mid Row Seat Folded Up: 53 inches
- Floor Width Mid Row Seat Folded Down: 39.5 inches single
- Floor Width Without Mid Row Seat: 64.5 inches
- Weight of Mid Row Seat: 77 LBS single
- Interior Height at Center Position: 61.8 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 26 cubic feet
- Average Payload (Northstar E360 on Toyota LE): 1059 LBS no seat; 983 LBS single