The Toyota Northstar Access360 is a top-of-the-line wheelchair-accessible minivan. It gives greater access to life through more space, flexibility and ease of use. With a slide-out, in-floor ramp, users get less dirt and debris in the interior and optimal maneuverability for larger power chairs. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- More room to turn due to 12”-longer floor
- Easy entry for wide power chairs on 30” ramp
- Maximum door height for tall wheelchair users
- Industry-best headroom via 14.9” dropped floor
- High ground clearance to reduce scraping
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar Access360 is the pinnacle of wheelchair conversion vans, providing unmatched flexibility, ease of use and safety. Mobility vans with VMI’s Northstar Access360 conversion offer an in-floor ramp and the most headroom and interior space in the industry for maximum wheelchair maneuverability.
All VMI Northstar conversions come with a patented, ultra-low, in-floor power ramp that allows for safe entry and exit for even the largest power chairs. The ramp is stowed under the floor, creating more interior room for maneuverability and minimizing dirt and debris in the interior.
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar Access360 offers more interior space for a greater range of movement. With a floor 12 inches longer than any Toyota conversion on the market, the Access360 allows complete rotation for almost any wheelchair without scraping or scratching interior panels.
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar Access360 offers industry-leading door and interior height to accommodate taller wheelchair users. With more headroom than other mobility vans, the VMI Access360 conversion ensures nearly any wheelchair user can enter and exit the vehicle comfortably.
Comfort & Style
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar Access360 offers a clean, uncluttered interior and a pleasant ride for all passengers. The VMI design seamlessly integrates the interior and exterior conversion with the factory vehicle and adds extra usability and comfort with features such as step flares and a rear-bench footrest.
Our Toyota Sienna Northstar Access360 mobility minivans come with additional features for extra durability and ease of use. For example, the VMI Access360 reduces the likelihood of under-vehicle damage by providing up to 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance over other mobility vans.
Options for the Northstar Access360:
Unique, rubberized, non-slip flooring that provides excellent traction for wheelchairs and reduces road noise.
Standard on Toyota only
Steps added below the front doors to facilitate safer and easier entry and exit at those seating positions.
- Wheelbase: 119.3 inches
- Overall Length: 200.2 inches
- Overall Height: 77.6 inches w/ roof rails
- Overall Width: 78.1 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 14.875 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 6.2 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.6 inches
- Door Opening Height: 57 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.5 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 58.75 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 800 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): 8.6 degrees
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel off (curb weight): 11.4 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 95 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 65.5 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 61.5 inches
- Floor Width at Front Doors: 60.3 inches
- Interior Height at Center Position: 61.8 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches with sunroof
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches with sunroof
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 26 cubic feet