BraunAbility Turny Evo Mobility Transfer Seat
Drive-Master Sells and Services all BraunAbility Turny Evo Mobility Transfer Seats and Bruno Valet Turny Seats at our full service facility in Fairfield, NJ. The BraunAbility Turny Evo mobility seat is the #1 selling handicap vehicle transfer seat for SUVs, trucks, and vans that moves completely outside the vehicle and lowers it down to your desired level. This makes it easier for you to sit down or transfer from a wheelchair. Once you’re seated, push a button and the Turny Swivel Car Seat will lift you inside the vehicle. It’s a simple yet very effective way to make your truck or SUV more accessible.
- Lower seat to your desired height
- One-button activation
- Passenger, Driver or Mid-row installation
For use with included Comfort Seat or with the original vehicle seat
The aftermarket Comfort Seat preserves the original vehicle seat to be easily reinstalled later and comes with a full recline with levers on both sides of the seat. Original seating options are available on a select listing of vehicles. See your dealer to check which vehicles apply. Both the Comfort Seat and original seat feature the following:
- Weight Capacity: 370 lbs.
- Position: Driver or passenger side
- Location: First or second row
Contact your Mobility Consultant at Drive-Master, 973-808-9709 to explore Valet Signature Seating possibilities for your vehicle.
- Fully powered: rotates, extends, moves up and down
- Power forward and backward
- One-button operation via hand-held control or optional smartphone app
- Integrated flip-up footrest
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Travel time takes 35-65 seconds depending on seating position and vehicle application
- Original seat is removed and unmodified; easily reinstalled
- Manual backup system for peace of mind
- Eligible for applicable automotive manufacturer rebates
- 3-year limited warranty (3-year parts/1-year labor)
- OEM seat application available on select chassis types – contact your BraunAbility dealer for more information
Drive-Master sells and services B&D Independence Transfer Seat Bases for virtually every Lowered Floor Minivan on the market today. B&D Transfer Seats allow the user to transfer from a wheelchair or scooter into the Driver or Passenger Seat inside the van. Contact your Mobility Consultant at Drive-Master today to confirm that we have a product designed specifically for your new Mobility van!
The Milford Person Lift is strong, lightweight and versatile, making it ideal for accommodating different needs and situations. For customers who find it impossible or uncomfortable to use a swivel seat or transfer plate, the Milford Person Lift is a perfect solution. With a variety of sling types and sizes available, the Milford is sure to help you make easy, comfortable transfers. Versatile enough to lift people with different levels and types of disability, the lift can be fitted into almost any make or model of vehicle.