Drive-Master Reverse Power Floor System
Proven reliability since early 1970!
Most commonly used in Lowered Floor Minivans to raise a wheelchair driver to a desired height for driving vision and steering comfort.
- Designed to work with all Lowered Floor Wheelchair Vans including BraunAbility, VMI, Eldorado and RevAbility.
- Adaptable for all electronic wheelchair lock down systems and quick release driver’s seats.
- Standard platforms sized at 28″ x 40″ and handles most wheelchairs, manual and electric.
- Heavy duty quiet motor, unit lifts up to 500 pounds.
- Standard models provide 2″ to 6″ of travel.
- Now available for Dodge Promaster!
Rubberized Wheelchair Flooring
A ply-wood sub floor is installed with a ribbed or smooth rubberized flooring on top in either the center only, center driver or full van floor area. Installed in full size or minivan conversions.
- Durable for wheelchair or scooter use.
- Easy to clean.
- Long lasting.