CAPACITY: 200 lb.
Plus, all Bruno lifts are eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by GM, Saturn, Ford, and Chrysler.
- The Scooter-Lift II Vehicle Lift, Model VSL-900, is ideal for raising and storing a fully-assembled scooter or wheelchair into the driver or passenger (sliding) side door of minivans, as well as the passenger side door of full-size vans.
- The Scooter-Lift II requires very little arm strength, balance or effort to use. It’s so compact that even when you use it in a minivan, there is still enough room for three passengers to sit comfortably in the rear seat. With the scooter removed, or when traveling without the scooter, entry and exit is easy since the door opening remains unobstructed.
- Bruno’s Scooter-Lift II also features an optional installation assembly that eliminates the need to drill holes in the floor of the vehicle. This provides easier removal when it comes time to transfer the lift in and out of a minivan. Contact Bruno’s Technical Applications Department about specific applications for this system.
- The Scooter-Lift II can be used for either three or four-wheel scooters as well as manual-folding or power wheelchairs weighing up to 200 lbs./91kg. (heavy-duty upgrade available – 225 lbs./103 kg.). The Scooter-Lift II’s hand-held pendant makes this lift simple and easy to use. The Scooter-Lift II is electrically powered from the vehicle’s battery and all lift operations are automatic _ just help guide the scooter or wheelchair into place.
- EXCLUSIVE! Bruno’s R3 Lift Belt is now 50% stronger! Count on Bruno’s R3 Lift Belt for ease of use, longer life and safer operation _ another Industry First!Expert installation and complete, after-sale service is provided by Bruno’s worldwide network of dealers.
- Only Bruno has over 25 different interior/exterior scooter, wheelchair and power chair lifts for nearly any sedan, minivan, sport utility vehicle (SUV), full-size van, pickup truck and the new cross-over vehicles (CUV).
- All Bruno Lifts are eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by GM, Saturn, DaimlerChrysler/Dodge, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Volvo and Volkswagen.
Confirm all applications with an authorized Bruno dealer
Connect/disconnect docking device to mobility device (may require good hand dexterity). This could be done by: Leaning over from a standing position, Sitting in the vehicle seat and leaning out of vehicle, Sitting on the Valet™ seat and leaning over
Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant while gently guiding the mobility device as the lift pulls it into/out of the side door of the vehicle
Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device, or remove the seat back using the Back-Off device, if applicable.