Handsome and Dependable… Access To and From the Great Outdoors!
The Outdoor Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift is specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available with Bruno’s complete line of straight and curved rail stairlifts.
Bruno dependability built in!
With a rail design for improved stability, and visual coded diagnostics to instantly analyze the unit’s operational status, the Outdoor Elite Curve is the perfect example of form and function.
The Outdoor Elite Curve moves up and down your exterior stairs with power and efficiency. The offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit at the top landing safer and easier than ever.
- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC)
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- Weather resistant cover provides protection from the elements when not in use and can be stored in a pouch conveniently located under the seat during operation.
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy