The Elan Straight Rail Stairlift Offers Exceptional Value.
A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, our Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive.
The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance and ease-of-use at an economy price.
While all of our home stair lifts represent Bruno’s commitment to innovation and reliability, the Elan especially demonstrates our determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- Anodized aluminum rail installs to within 5” (127 mm) of the wall
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway
- Standard track lengths of: 15’ 9” (4.8 m) – two 7’ 10.5” (2.4 m) sections 19’ 8” (6 m) – two 9’ 10” (3 m) sections
Smooth, Powerful Drive System
- Self-locking worm gear; rack-and-pinion drive with electromagnetic braking system and overspeed brake
- Maximum rider weight of 300 lb (136 kg)
- Soft-start provides smooth operation
- Ensures access even during power outages
- Powered by two 12V batteries; continuously charged by a 1A battery charger that plugs into any 110V household outlet
- Full-length charge strip allows unit to charge anywhere along the rail
- Adjustable seat height for easier entry/exit at the top and bottom of the stairway
- Flip-up arms for easy wheelchair transfers
- Generous seat size – 17.5” (444 mm) seat pad width & 20” (508 mm) width between the arms
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort