CAPACITY: 400 lb.
WEIGHT: 83 lb.
MARKETING COLOR: Black
Curb-Sider – What is it? This easy to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle at the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button on the hand-held pendant, and let your Curb-Sider do the heavy lifting for you! The Curb-Sider is the world’s most popular vehicle lift (over 50,000 sold).
Direct Gear Drive Technology – absence of chains means no slipping and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The Telescoping Lift Head, on the Model VSL-6900, provides additional extension to address protruding bumpers, especially when handling larger mobility devices.
- Fully Powered – Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Offset Arm Design – Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Standard Powered Telescoping Lift Head extends to clear vehicle bumper, then retracts to fit mobility device inside vehicle
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Safe/Reliable – lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks and full-size vans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™) complements your Curb-Sider for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a Curb-Sider lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Effortless loading from behind the bumper or curbside makes the Curb-Sider® the king of convenience.
- The powerful lifting capacity is the hallmark of the Curb-Sider. Virtually every mobility device can be handled, with a lifting capacity of 400 lb/181 kg.
- The compact beauty of the Curb-Sider is enhanced by its automotive styling and scratch resistant black textured finish that gracefully complement your vehicle and requires a minimal amount of space.
- The Curb-Sider’s modularity is renowned. In fact, this magnificent unit is so versatile it can fit into scores of vehicles.
- An easy-to-operate Fold-Down Lift Head allows partial 3rd row seating access or cargo space (where applicable) and improved driver visibility when a mobility device is not present. Optional quick release pins make this a snap.
- The elegantly styled Curb-Sider has been redesigned with the industry exclusive Direct Gear Drive Technology for unmatched performance.
Confirm all applications with an authorized Bruno dealer
Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lb/181 kg
Adjustable Height: Yes
Adjustable Length Lift Head: Yes
Adjustable Angle Lift Head: Yes
Power Rotation: Yes
Power Raise/Lower: Yes
Power Telescoping Lift Head: Yes
Fold-Down Lift Head: Yes
Predominately Stainless Steel Hardware: Yes
Exterior Compatible: No
3 Year Warranty: Yes
Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
Stand for two to three minutes.
Have adequate balance and strength to attach the docking device. This may require bending over and reaching downward as well as having good hand dexterity
Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant while gently guiding the mobility device as it is rotated into the vehicle by the lift.
Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device, or remove the seat back using the Back-Off device, if applicable.
In vehicles with limited opening height such as SUVs or where the seat back is higher than the vehicle opening height, the customer must be able to remove the mobility device seat or use a seat assist option (if available).
If using the fold-down lift head option, have the ability to remove/install a quick release pin and raise/lower the lift head (requires 7 lb of force)