Electra-Ride III Curved Rail Stairlift
Bruno’s Electra-Ride III Curved Rail model offers a safe and durable design that installs on virtually all curved stairways!
Leading-edge technology assuring complete stability as you move up and down the stairway – even during power outages, and inside turns offer the flexibility of mounting the curved stairlift on either side of the staircase.
Curved staircases are an elegant and prominent part of your home, don’t allow them to compromise your independence. A curved stairlift by Bruno is the solution!
The Electra-Ride III Custom Curved Rail Stairlift can be installed in just a few weeks! With a curved stairlift, you not only retain the beauty of your home, but extend your freedom throughout it. These magnificent stairlifts are created by American craftsmen to the most exacting specifications. An attractive stair chair of this quality and style will add to the elegance and functionality of the home you love.
Refinement: This is the benchmark for stairlift design and operation. The Electra- Ride III, Model CRE-2110, encompasses all the technological advances and aesthetic considerations in one magnificent stairlift. Using two 12-volt batteries which are powered by a battery charger that plugs into any household outlet, the Electra-Ride III provides uninterrupted access up and down the stairway, even if your home experiences a power outage.
Convenient Installation: The Electra-Ride III is delivered fully equipped and ready for installation. The unit anchors to the steps, not the wall, and the starlift rail can be placed as close as 7 inches from the wall. When the chair’s seat, footrest and arm rests are folded, there is plenty of room for family and guests to use the staircase unimpeded.
Bruno’s wireless call/send system allows for faster and cleaner installations. Your custom designed rail has been assembled and tested extensively at Bruno’s manufacturing facilities, ensuring a perfect fit in your home.
Smooth & Stable: The Electra-Ride III delivers an effortless ride with subtle power and remarkable stability over any stairway configuration. Its strong, resilient drive system provides the safest operation and longest lasting durability for years to come, even when carrying a maximum load of 400 lbs. And, the soft-start, soft-stop, solid state controller features a secure, comfortable ride with adjustable speed control.
Designed for You!: Every aspect of the Electra-Ride III is a work of art. The seat, with upholstery selections, and carriage, incorporates everything Bruno has learned in the creation of the world’s most comfortable, reliable stairlifts. The elegant, curved rail is produced by experienced craftsmen from exact measurements of your staircase. No two stairlifts are alike. Only the quality is consistent.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- An offset swivel seat makes entry and exit at the top landing safer and easier than ever
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Digital diagnostic display
- Generous seat size – adjustable width arm rests, multiple seat heights, flip-up seat and arm rests
- Adjustable seat height for easier entry/exit at the top and bottom of the stairway
- Adjustable footrest height for added comfort
- Flip-up arms for easy wheelchair transfers
- Adjustable armrest width
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort
- Ensures access even during power outages
- Powered by two 12-volt batteries; continuously charged by a 2-amp battery charger that plugs into any 110-volt household outlet
- Requires no special wiring
Smooth, Powerful Drive System
- Self-locking worm gear; rack-and-pinion drive
- Maximum rider weight of 400 lb (181 kg)
- Soft-start, soft-stop for the user’s maximum comfort
- Rail installs to within 7 in (178 mm) of the wall base on the application
- Installations can be done on either the inside or outside of most staircases.