CAPACITY: 100 lb.
WEIGHT: 43 lb.
This simple to operate product lifts and stores your manual wheelchair at the back of the vehicle. Once the wheelchair has been rolled on to the platform, press a button to raise and lock into place with an automatic Hold-Tite Arm. Bruno’s Back-Saver lifts and secures your folding manual wheelchair with the touch of a button. Simply roll the wheelchair onto the platform, turn the key and push a button to be on your way!
- Lift design allows flexibility to raise and lower your mobility device behind, at the corner, or at the side of your vehicle.
- Simple installation means easy removal.
- Driver and passenger side applications available.
- The Back-Saver features a self-locking, Hold-Tite Arm that’s designed to grip the chair firmly during transport, without marring its finish.
- In addition, the Back Saver meets state and federal D.O.T. regulations for license plate illumination and visibility.
- It also includes an extra brake light for security and peace of mind.
- Expert installation and complete, after-sale service is provided by Bruno’s worldwide network of dealers.
- Only Bruno has over 20 different interior/exterior scooter, wheelchair and power chair lifts for nearly any sedan, minivan, sport utility vehicle (SUV), full-size van, pickup truck and crossover vehicles.
- All Bruno Lifts are eligible for reimbursement under the terms of Mobility Programs offered by GM, Honda, Hyundai, Saturn, Chrysler, Ford, Toyota, Lexus. Volvo and Volkswagen.
- Designed to handle 16″ and 18″ wide folding wheelchairs with 22″ or larger rear wheels.
- Fits a standard Class I, II or III Ball-style Hitch or Square Hitch Receiver with an adapter. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Wheelchair is automatically secured when lift is raised.
- Optional lighted License Plate Holder (required in some states).
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers.
- Bruno Valet® Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution.
- Lifting Capacity: 100 lb/45kg
- Installed Weight: 43 lb / 19.5 kg
- Hitch Height: 9 in/23cm to 18 in/46cm
- Hitch Class: I, II or III Square Receiver or Ball-style Hitch
- Overall Height: 43 in/109cm
- Applications: Sedans, Station Wagons, select Class I/II CUV’s
- Warranty: 3 years
Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
Stand for two to three minutes.
Roll wheelchair on/off platform
Turn a key and hold down a button