Transfer Seats for Minivans
B&D Independence, Inc. designs and manufactures Transfer Seat Bases for virtually every Lowered Floor Minivan on the market today. An example of our product scope is listed below. Your Mobility Dealer will be able to confirm that we have a product designed specifically for your new van!
[ezcol_1half] Van Make/Models
- Chrysler Town & Country
- Dodge Grand Caravan
- Toyota Sienna
- Honda Odyssey
- Ford Windstar
- Volkswagen Routan
- Chevy Venture
[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]Conversion Companies
- Braun Entervan with Folding Ramp
- Braun XT with In-Floor Ramp
- Braun XT with Folding ramp
- VMI Northstar In-Floor Ramp
- VMI Summit Folding Ramp
- Amerivans with 14″ Lowered Floor
- Amerivans with 10″ Lowered Floor
- Numerous others
- 6-Way Transfer Seat Base
- Driver or Passenger Seat Position
- Utilizes OEM factory seat
- OEM factory seat functions are maintained
- Seat Base mounts to the OEM floor mounting holes
- No drilling required on most applications
- Middle area of van remains open
- Interlock System provides safety during vehicle operation
- Adjustable rotation speed
- Improved stability
- Emergency Release allows occupant to move away from steering wheel in the event of a power failure
- Moves Back: 17.5”
- Rises Up: 6.375”
- Rotates 100 Degrees
- Weight Capacity is 500 lbs. (Including weight of Factory Seat)
- Length: 33.5″
- Width: 14.25″
- Down Height: 6.875″
- Handheld pendant
- Safety Covers
- 180 Degree Rotation
[ezcol_1half]Three Color Options:
Choose from charcoal, gray, or tan to match the interior of your vehicle.[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]
The L75 is a 4-Way Transfer Seat for Chrysler, Dodge and Toyota Mini Vans that have been converted for rear entry or not had the floor altered. A 4-Way Transfer Seat Base moves forward and back, turns towards the center of the van. It does not raise up and down.
- Travel Horizontal: 35” to 37”
- Swivel: 100º
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Length: 55 1/4″
- Width: 10 1/2″
- Down Height: 3 5/8″ to 5 5/8″
The B&D Independence Interlock is designed with your safety. It is standard on all Leadership 61 Transfer Seat Bases.
- The Interlock ensures that the Transfer Seat Base is returned to the driving position, which allows the Seat Belt and Air Bag Systems to function as designed.
- Once the vehicle is in operation the Interlock prevents the Transfer Seat Base from moving accidentally.
The Interlock System includes an override switch, placed below the switch box which is mounted on the transfer seat base.
In the event of an emergency, the override switch can be activated to move your Transfer Seat Base when the vehicle ignition is on, or allow the vehicle to be started even though the Transfer Seat Base is not in the driving position.
An audible indicator will sound during the duration of the override’s use; the audible indicator will also sound to alert the user when the Transfer Seat Base is not in the full-forward position and the vehicle ignition is turned on.
180 Degree Swivel
Allows rotation of the seat 180 degrees, so that the user has greater flexibility in how they transfer into and out of the seat.
A set of two covers that match the OEM interior of your vehicle. Providing OEM aesthetic quality and made with ABS material, these covers keep the moving mechanisms of the base concealed and protected. (Available on model L61 only.)
Hand Held Pendant
Our standard Easy Access switchbox with an extended harness and shorter switches provides the user with an increased range of where they place their controller.