The Honda Summit conversion van accommodates both manual and power chairs with a durable, fold-out ramp, complete with the safety of high side rails. With obstacle-free interior space, plenty of headroom and additional floor length in the rear, this wheelchair-accessible van provides room to maneuver. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- Most headroom of any Honda mobility van
- Greater usable floor length for maneuverability
- Easier ramp navigation with 2″-high side rails
- Sleek design fully integrates with factory styling
Our Honda Odyssey Summit wheelchair conversion van provides style and performance with a traditional ramp system. With a fully-powered, fold-out ramp, the Summit conversion provides additional ramp navigation assistance and a price that appeals to the budget-conscious customer.
All VMI Summit conversions come with a durable, easy-to-use fold-out ramp that can accommodate manual and power chair users who prefer higher side rails. The fold-out ramp sits inside the vehicle cabin and extends outward when deployed.
Our Honda Odyssey Summit offers an obstacle-free front row and innovative seat-base design to create more space for wheelchair rotation. Both front-row seats can be removed to accommodate wide power chairs and provide multiple seating options.
Our Honda Odyssey Summit provides the most headroom of any Honda conversion on the market. The doorway is clear of obstructions for easy entry and exit. Once inside the van, the dropped floor gives wheelchair users a clear line of sight.
Comfort & Style
Our Honda Odyssey Summit’s style, fit and finish are consistently rated best in the industry by customers and dealers. The sophisticated interior and exterior designs seamlessly integrate with Honda’s top-selling minivan.
Our Honda Odyssey Summit mobility minivans come with additional standard features for extra durability, convenience and ease of use.
Options for the Honda Odyssey Summit
Unique, rubberized, non-slip flooring that provides excellent traction for wheelchairs and reduces road noise.
Standard on Toyota only
Steps added below the front doors to facilitate safer and easier entry and exit at those seating positions.
- Wheelbase: 118.1 inches
- Overall Length: 202.9 inches
- Overall Height: 73.5
- Overall Width: 79.2 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 12.75 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 5.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Door Opening Height: 55 ± 0.25 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.75 ± 0.25 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 49.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 28.87 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 600 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): 10 ± 0.2 degrees
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel off (curb weight): 13 ± 0.2 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 91.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 61.75 ± 0.25 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Floor Width at Front Doors: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Center Position: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Entertainment Console (in Touring Elite): 56 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 57.25 inches w/o sunroof; 56.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 57.25 inches w/o sunroof; 56.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 19 cubic feet w/o tire; 12.5 cubic feet w/ tire