The Toyota Summit Access360 gives wheelchair users independence and freedom by providing the most usability, space and flexibility at a great value. Designed to accommodate larger power chairs, this wheelchair van delivers a fold-out ramp with tall side rails for easy ramp navigation. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- More room to turn due to 12” extra floor length
- Most interior headroom via 14.9” dropped floor
- Industry-best door height for tall wheelchair users
- 750-lb ramp capacity to hold large power chairs
- High ground clearance to reduce scraping
Our Toyota Sienna Summit Access360 offers reliability and usability with industry-leading interior space and headroom. The VMI Toyota Summit provides all of the Access360 conversion benefits with a traditional, fold-out ramp at a price that appeals to the budget-conscious customer.
All VMI Summit conversions come with a durable, easy-to-use fold-out ramp that can accommodate large power chair users who prefer higher side rails. The fold-out ramp sits inside the vehicle cabin and extends outward when deployed.
Our Toyota Sienna Summit Access360 offers more interior space for a greater range of movement. With a floor 12 inches longer than any Toyota conversion on the market, the Access360 allows complete rotation for almost any wheelchair without scraping or scratching interior panels.
Our Toyota Sienna Summit Access360 offers industry-leading door and interior height to accommodate taller wheelchair users. With more headroom than other mobility vans, the VMI Access360 conversion ensures nearly any wheelchair user can enter and exit the vehicle comfortably.
Comfort & Style
Our Toyota Sienna Summit Access360 offers a clean, uncluttered interior and a pleasant ride for all passengers. The VMI design seamlessly integrates the interior and exterior conversion with the factory vehicle and adds extra usability and comfort with features such as step flares and a rear-bench footrest.
Our Toyota Sienna Summit Access360 mobility minivans come with additional features for extra durability and ease of use. For example, the VMI Access360 reduces the likelihood of under-vehicle damage by providing up to 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance over other mobility vans.
Options for the Summit Access360:
Unique, rubberized, non-slip flooring that provides excellent traction for wheelchairs and reduces road noise.
Standard on Toyota only
Steps added below the front doors to facilitate safer and easier entry and exit at those seating positions.
- Wheelbase: 119.3 inches
- Overall Length: 200.2 inches
- Overall Height: 77.6 inches w/ roof rails
- Overall Width: 78.1 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 14.875 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 6.2 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.6 inches
- Door Opening Height: 57 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.5 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 54.5 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 28.875 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 750 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): 9 degrees
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel off (curb weight): 11.8 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 95 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 65.5 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 61.5 inches
- Floor Width at Front Doors: 60.3 inches
- Interior Height at Center Position: 61.8 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 60.5 inches w/o sunroof; 58.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 26 cubic feet